Saturday, July 7, 2012

WOAH, Nelly! or shall I say, Belly?!?!

35 weeks and counting! The clock's a tickin' and i am not sure if that's a relief or not! I can't believe I only have 4 1/2 weeks to go! assuming I go on time. these next few photos were both from the Fourth of July. We kicked off the holiday with the parade, then hit up some gelato action at Lola's for the last time before they shut down for good (sadness), then some bbq at uncle Lyle's, then off to the circus! After some r&r back at the ranch we headed back in for bowling, then pizza hut where we chowed down our deep dish under the stars watching fireworks from up on the hill! What a great Independence day! Freddie loved the parade (especially the candy throwers), thoroughly enjoyed the circus (elephants, and acrobats, bears, dogs, tigers and all!) and especially loved the fireworks! Good day all around! Glad to be an American!


I am still lacking photos from my 35 weeks with Freddie...but i have a 36 weeker i will share next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment