Thursday, July 19, 2012

36 weeks and counting!

So...these are the last pictures of Freddie-Belly I have been able to hunt down. This is 36 weeks and I remember thinking i could go into labor any day when I took these photos!



Sadly I can't say much different for these 36 week pictures...I still look like I could pop any day now! Good thing is that my weight gain is still 20 pounds under what it was with freddie! can't complain there! Doctor says my blood preassuer is 'perfect', I have no swelling, I measured 37 at 35 weeks which is right on (anything within 4 of the week you are {i.e. anything ranging from 31-39 if you are at week 35} is considered normal)

And doctor predicts a 7+ pound baby (Freddie was born at 39 weeks and he was 7.9 lbs)...head is down and in position but I only measured 1 centimeter and 40% effaced at 36 weeks. I hadn't been experiencing any contractions at that point so I'm not sure where I will be next week at my 38 week appointment because since Sunday I have been feeling a lot more action going on!

Week to week pictures at this point arent looking much different from picture to picture but what I am looking for is to see if I have dropped yet! Havent noticed it yet but here are weeks 35 and 36

35


35


36

I think the only things differentiating these pictures are my clothes and facial expression...
which, in the clothing area of my life, i am sad to say comfort and function outrule fashion these days :( totally against my beliefs but I am running out of options and shopping is pretty obsolete this late in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment