Thursday, June 21, 2012

The difference 6 weeks can make!

These pictures are from my lovely sister Anneke's wedding in Mahattan! The wedding was April 28th which was about 6 weeks before they came to Montana for a reception here. These pictures where taken in central park.






-----------------------

And THESE are from the reception in Montana last weekend...I will tell you right now...I could not breath my clothes were so tight! but I am glad I got use out of the outfit again even if it was about to bust at every seam!





YIKES! 

So that was the difference of 6 weeks...I have a little less than 7 weeks left til my due date
I am a little frightened to see what that is gonna look like!
Stay tuned to see for yourself but I am telling you...you have been warned!




1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your life, Haeli Mae. And I am hoping for a heap of pictures when the new baby finally graces us with his/her presence :)I love you, friend! Glad to hear you are doing so well out there.

    ReplyDelete