Sunday, June 3, 2012

delayed 28 week update

This first picture is 26 weeks with Freddie and its the last I have until 36 with him! This was taken at the theater when Kenzie and I went to see the midnight showing of Twilight...Kenz wore her team jacob shirt and we jimmied up a Team Renesmee shirt for me...giggle giggle!



And dont make fun of me...its one thing to have a self portrait of yourself with a cell phone in your hand but this is me trying to get a picture with the iPad...totally lame. I am fully aware. But...this is what I looked like at 28 weeks! Still feeling great! Doctor says my blood pressure and weight are looking, "great" (notice the quotes!) and baby's heartbeat was 132...a little lower than usual but she says thats totally normal now that space is getting tight. And I will tell you what...it is DEFINITELY gettin' tight! Along with all my clothes lol
Started getting pretty strong and unusually painful and uncomfortable Braxton Hicks Contractions during my jogs. Doc said thats probably a sign I should take it down a notch...and by a notch she meant not run at all :( So I have been walking but even then if my heartrate gets up too much the contractions hit and I can barely move. Been trying to watch what I eat and remain as active as I can! Still have a ways to go so now is not the time to let MYSELF go!




No comments:

Post a Comment