Monday, April 16, 2012

24 weeks...WOAH! Is that 6 months already?

Here I was at 23 weeks with little freddie J:





This was 25 weeks (cant find one for 24 weeks so i figured we would shoot for the general era)


And here is me now 24 weeks with BABY NUMBER 2:





(yay for the end of the 3rd Tri! Although it does mean we are in for the final stretch which can mean some serious pregnancy happening!)
Had to show off a cute new outfit ;)



Been working out 5-6 days a week and eating a very healthy assortment of foods that includes TONS of fresh fruits and veggies, lots of high protein and very little but brain-boosting carbs.



I can't stress enough the difference I feel with this pregnancy. Yeah, every pregnancy if different but I don't doubt at all that the majority of my well being comes from eating right, sleeping right, and staying active. Yeah...I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness and this belly is my witness!


No more corn dogs mixed with pregnancy! That was epic fail #1 with Freddie's Pregnancy!

Another outfit show off...not the most figure flattering but I LOVE the color and print on this dress and adore it paired with this strappy sandles!

See ya'll in a month!



























5 comments:

  1. Haeli, you may be the cutest thing on the planet. And I love that dress, the color is immensely flattering. I still haven't met baby #1! I can't believe you're on number two already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait your hair looks purple in one of those pics! I thought you were wearing a wig.hah And ps all Haeli's blog readers bale is a very dedicated gym girl! She's done so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were is that white lace shirt from? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cute and classy looking pregnant lady! I love your outfits! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you and your husband left on my blog. I couldn't find your email address, so I'm thanking you on here. How cool that he was the LMA Rookie of the Year! You can tell him that yes, I was dating Adam Redland when I wrote the auctioneering post, but we are no longer together. I like your blog too : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did i miss all these posts?? Love em. (and you!)

    ReplyDelete