Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Year of The Boar...By Anneke Majors

My lovely older sister, Anneke, has written an amazing collection of stories from her mission in Japan, our paternal grandmother's conversion, and our mom's conversion and the series of events, generations deep, that lead to it all. The book is called, "The Year of The Boar" and you can get it here! for only $5.99. I highly recommend it. It will summon laughter, tears, and intelligent thought & pondering.It is an e-book edition so if you have a kindle or other e-book you can get it easily. For those of you who don't (like me) go here to Download Kindle PC for FREE!

Aside from the fact that she is my sister...and a bit of bias is expected...her writing is enthralling, witty, and heart warming. Great if you know anyone serving a mission soon, currently or has served already. Even a non-member could appreciate the mere honesty of this book.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment