Monday, June 20, 2011

"Mirror, Mirror on my wall...who has the wisest guitar strap of all?"

Not sure if you can capture the fullness of this mirror by this photograph, but it is my new favorite Haeli Mae'd item in my home!










I followed this wall paper mirror tutorial at Mitzi's Collectibles.













I am fighting the nearly uncontrollable urge to do this to every mirror in my house!



















I have a new found love for the JaneDear Girls and their mutli-purposing of guitar straps into accessories!









Nothing better than fashion meeting function...and vice-versa!









Check out this video and see what you think about Susie Brown's mandoline strap!











Thus the inspiration for this Haeli Mae'd masterpiece!











My new favorite item of my wardrobe ;)













It only cost me $7.99 to make this! That was just the cost of the strap.









I used an old torn sheet from home for the fabric rosette flowers...jumbo style!





















Ps...found this vintage suitcase at a garage sale..$2.50









(stay tuned for it's makeover)













dress...Reid's Department Store $20










boots...Dillard's super clearance $30










skirt...hand-me-down from Kisser Face










belt...buckle.com clearance $4













Watch out Darby... I will be rockin' this look on








July 8th for the Rockin' The Roots concert








Where Kenz and I (Mae'd With A Kiss)








will be lightin' up a storm on stage!



Pin It





Tip Junkie handmade projects

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!! i want to make one for my camera!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was I not subscribed to this blog already? And why are you so stinkin' cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haeli, first of all: I love your new blog layout. Secondly: I love the new post!! You are such a wise mamma! :) plus, I think I will start calling Kenzie "Kisser Face" . Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know HOW you made the rosette guitar strap!!!

    ReplyDelete